If you're having an outdoor wedding or simply a festive summer soiree, we've put together some of our favorite backyard bash must-haves that are very versatile. Each is perfectly gorgeous to display in your home, yet casual and durable enough to go from indoor dining, out!
- It is highly likely you will fall desperately in love with this understated and classic Berry and Thread Dinnerware Collection by Juliska from The Wedding Library.
- The cool shade of luminous grey begs for this graceful pitcher to be filled with refreshing drinks or armfuls of flowers in sharp, contrasting hues like stark white daisies or vibrant dahlias. By Juliska from The Wedding Library.
- Enjoy your favorite wine like they do in Italy with these unique Italian wine glasses from Fishs Eddy.
- The bold, distinctive design and the generous proportions has made the Citterio flatware collection by iittala a frontrunner and a modern classic (from B Moore Home).
- Get inspired by this beautiful backyard wedding from Style Me Pretty.
- Nothing says backyard bash more than a steel branch candle stick holder by Jose Esteves sold exclusively for Interieurs.
- Dress up your table with these lovely linen napkins by Flowie from Bobby Berk Home.
- These stylish and conversation-worthy lasercut place cards from Ceci Style elevate any table setting and event.
If you're looking for some more style inspiration, check out our Summer Soiree post that even includes a video on how to set a bistro table from our friends over at Valley & Co.
Have a fabulous week!