Downton Abbey is back!
We are just so excited that our favorite show is back for a fourth season this Sunday! If you haven't started watching the deliciously dramatic, yet brilliantly British show, now's the time to re-up your NetFlix subscription. Not only is the storyline addictive, but the costumes and the sets are stunning. That's why today we conjured our inner Lady Mary and collected some of our most favorite Downton Abbey inspired home decor and dining items. And if you're overly obsessed (like we are) and need more, check out this photo shoot from Style Me Pretty.
(From left to right)
- Quintessential British Elegance by Lord Wedgwood Dining Collection from Waterford Wedgwood
- Cotton Herringbone Napkins by Juliska from The Wedding Library
- Lismore Collection Crystal Stemware from Waterford
- Country Estate Serving Platter Flint Main House by Juliska from The Wedding Library
- CHRISTOPHER GUY Console Table from B Moore Home
- Pegasus Chandelier from B Moore Home
- Villandry 5pc Setting Bright Satin by Juliska from The Wedding Library
Have a smashing weekend, NewlyWishers!