Something we all struggle with is what to get our guy for the holidays or a birthday. Adding a groom's gift in the mix can be extra stressful. But, not to worry, we've pulled together some of the best goodies for your groom from around the web. Just click on the images below and start shopping!
- The Best Groomed Kit from Navy & Lavender provides a lasting impression of the well-groomed gentleman.
- Esteemed skincare brand Aesop has compiled the ultimate grooming kit exclusively for MR PORTER as seen on Martha Stewart Weddings.
- This Adirondack Kit from Fleabags is reminiscent in style to the classic doctor's bag with its sturdy frame and quality design - any man will feel like the dapper gent traveling with this kit.
- If your groom is a gym goer, give him the gift of grooves with an Apple iPod Shuffle as seen on Revel.
- Got a golfing guy? Then the Tee Time kit from Navy & Lavender is a must-have.
- A must-have keepsake for the baseball aficionado in your life. Handcrafted in deep green calfskin leather, the Bert Sugar's Baseball Hall of Fame book from Navy & Lavender contains everything from statistics to biographies of the greatest of the great.
- Is your guy always in search of the perfect brew? Have it at home with the Krups B90 BeerTender from Bowery Kitchen. It provides you with an authentic draft beer experience every time.
- If you're looking for a more rustic gift for your guy, these Bluegrass Whiskey Barrels seen on Valley & Co. are perfect!
- Your guy can drink tequila in style with these Mixology Shot Glasses from Waterford.
Now that you've picked out a gift for your groom, it's time to dress him! OK- maybe not dress him, but it's handy to know how to tie a bow-tie. It's not everyday that your man suits up in a tux, so maybe he'll need your expert hand. Luckily, Style Me Pretty has given us a step-by-step guide on how to tie the perfect bow-tie. Click the image below for the tutorial!
We hope you've been inspired, and now know what to get your man on the big day! Have a wonderful weekend!