Awww love is certainly in the air
with February officially here!
The countdown is on
with 14 days to go strong...
Ok, that's about as well as I can write a poem, so to spare you anymore terrible, non-rhyming lines, I'm going to simply share my favorite pink, red and white goodies from friends, partners and colleagues I love (my gift to you:)
- Prepare a warm morning beverage with Revol’s playful yet modern Crumpled Cappuccino Cups. The top quality porcelain is designed to hold hot or cold food or beverages – think a cup of warm eggnog – and is manufactured by an eco-friendly company that recycles heat, wind and water.
- Ibride’s Ming Tableware, available in red or white, acts as a unique, modern decoration as well as a complete six-piece tableware set and a full-on space saver. This one-of-a-kind piece can decorate your home as a pot or can be broken down into four bowls, a serving plate and a pot complete with lid. It can be used at your fanciest dinner party or on a lazy Sunday picnic. Visit the product page to see it in its broken-down glory!
- This clean, crisp white pillow makes a perfect background for the bright colors, including pink and red, you can choose to monogram your one-of-a-kind Luxury Monogram Pillow.
- This beautiful hand-painted, striped tablecloth, featured on the blog of our dear friend Camille Styles (#10) is covered in shades of neon and pink. Perfect for a girl’s night in!
- Brought to us by our friends at Traditional Home, this “Utopia Sun” by Jonathan Adler (page 22) was made in a Peruvian workshop founded by a non-profit that connects American designers with artisans in developing countries to promote fair trade.
Now, I think it's only appropriate to show you some girly gifting ideas too...
I love this vintage inspired Encrusted Leaf Clip from Merci New York. The botanical vibe makes it fun and relaxed, and it's attached to an alligator clip for worry-free secure placement.
This cute Pink Monogrammed Tote by Luxury Monograms is perfect to carry around the city or throw in your suitcase for your next beach vacation.
- These Dew Drop Earrings by Elizabeth Bower, available through Merci New York, effortlessly combine vintage and modern elements, and are the perfect must-have accessory to dress up any outfit, day or night.
- The All Things Nice Jumper in Lae by Zinke Intimates from Gabriella New Yorkis the perfect combination of playful and sexy.
- The vibrant Petite Faux Leather Clutch in Coral with Audrey Brooch from Merci New York adds a chic pop of color to any ensemble without breaking the bank, and proves that good things do come in small packages.
And last, but certainly not least, if you have a loved one in NYC that you want to surprise with a sweet treat, Wish Upon a Wedding New York is hand delivering pretzel-grams on Valentine's Day! The chocolate covered pretzels have been donated by Fatty Sundays & Co. and are only $5 each. 100% of the proceeds will go to Wish Upon a Wedding, a nonprofit wish granting organization providing weddings and vow renewals for couples facing terminal illness and serious life altering circumstances. Now that is something you can feel really good about. Click the image below for more...
And if pretzels aren't your thing, but you still want to contribute, here's where you can go to make a donation to the New York chapter where I am a proud board member.
Thanks for popping by and have a happy, love-filled February!