Well, NewlyWishers, we've made it to Friday! Here on the east coast we've melted and dripped our way through yet another heat wave. But, hoorah, it's the weekend! Time to hit the pool, ocean or cold bath tub (whichever is closest!). But, before you take off for your weekend plans, check out these fabulous friday finds we've gathered for you.
Did you know that July is the month of the ruby? (Fitting, since it's been so red hot this summer...) Check out these gorgeous items, and don't forget, they're all shoppable!
- Add some radiant red to your bedroom with this Ashley Grey Duvet Set from Bobby Berk Home. The chrysanthemums are emblazoned onto the duvet creating a magnificent canvas that will make you want to admire your bed as a piece of art rather than a place to snooze.
- We could not take our eyes off this stunning Indian wedding on Ceci Style. From fireworks to dancers on stilts, this wedding makes any girl swoon.
- Nothing spells summer quite like rhubarb and raspberries. Refresh and unwind with this rhubarb raspberry fizz recipe from the Vanilla Bean Blog.
- You may not be the best baker on the block (Sally Samuel does make a mean strudel), but you can look the part with the Viking Stand Mixer in bright RED.
- That salsa may be spicy, but why not crank it up a notch with this gorgeous fiery red Lino Chip and Dip Set from Shiraleah.
- These Recycled Glass Morph Vases by Shiraleah are the perfect accent to any modern home.
- Look super chic at the next wedding or shower in this ruby red asymmetrical strapless dress as seen on Revel.
- Want a dainty way to show off your righteous ruby-ness? Wear it on your digits with these 18kt Gold Stack Rings from Sonyarenee Jewelry!
- Bountiful berry-colored blooms set off any tablescape. Get inspired by this ruby red Style Me Pretty photo shoot.
- Mrs. Lillien knows her ruby red. We're geeking over this gorgeous ensemble and super chic red Jonathan Adler tote.
- You'll be screaming, "The birds! The birds! The gorgeous Iittala Toikka Glass Birds!" when you see these unique individually mouth blown bird vases.
Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for popping by!