Happy Friday, NewlyWisher's and welcome to March! We can't believe spring is only twenty days away, and to celebrate, we wanted to share with you some of our favorite spring-themed picks. When we think spring, we think pretty pastels, blooming gardens, sun-kissed strolls in the park and color Color COLOR! There are so many ways to incorporate these themes into your life. Brighten up your wardrobe with a bright piece that can easily transition from Board meeting to Happy Hour. Add some flora and fauna to your dinnerware and use it to celebrate the arrival of spring or as a reminder of what's to come in the colder, winter months (um, now!) And when in doubt, add a beautiful flower arrangement to the kitchen table or nightstand -- there's nothing better, if you ask us.
We can't wait for the sunshine
We're obsessed with these bright yellow pieces...
- The Chippendale Chair by Jonathan Adler, featured in Ceci Style Magazine, will add an undeniable pop of color to any dining room.
- The Gray and Yellow Garter by The Garter Girl from Eco-Beautiful Weddings is a such a perfect touch of color for any bride. What else?! This line is the first and only collection of garters that are environmentally friendly -- they are made from recycled plastic bottles.
- How cute is this Shoshana sheath dress featured in Brides Magazine?! We love how versatile it is. Wear it to work with a cute cardigan and flats or dress it up with some statement jewelry and heels for a night out with the girls!
- This Frances Palmer Teacup is available in several spring-inspired colors and comes with a two-year chip and crack guarantee.
- This blowfish plate is one of four in the thomaspaul Sea Life Melamine Dessert Plate Set from Bobby Berk Home and inspired by all of the colorful creatures that live beneath the water's surface.
- Also from Bobby Berk Home, these picnic-inspired dessert plates are perfect for a backyard BBQ!
From blues to pinks to greens, these colors scream spring...
- The En Paris Veil by Enchanted Atelier Couture Accessories, available through Merci New York, has beautiful details with a silk flower and detailed netting. It's available in white, ivory or blush, and can perfectly compliment any bride's unique style.
- We love how the golden and silver leaf-detailing on these Vera Wang Gilded Leaf Accent plates is ornate yet not over-the-top.
- The "mistakes" on these Jason Miller Seconds Dessert Plates from Bobby Burk Home, like only featuring half a bird, are what makes them so appealing. Each set comes with four unique plates.
- These beautiful flowers were part of a 1920's Speakeasy Themed Wedding planned by the amazing team at AAB Creates.
- It's Party Time! The Party Glasses from Fishs Eddy are perfect for your morning juice or cocktails in the backyard. They are available as a set of four or individually.
- We are obsessed with this ice-cream colored hand-painted and mango wood Ikat Console featured on Design Sponge.
Looking for more? We love this collection of beautiful baubles from Mrs. Lilien and we couldn't pass up on showing you this gallery of spring nail styles from the creative gals at Camille Styles. Thirsty? Check out our collection of refreshing, fruity spring cocktails on our Recipes & Cocktails Pinterest Board! Can you say Raspberry Mint Champagne?
Lastly, to help you fill your registry with all things spring inspired, we've created a list of must-have registry items all in one place. Check out our 'Colors of Spring' picks here!
Thanks for popping by and feel free to leave us a note with your favorite find. Comments make our day:)