13 Aug 2013
Every bride needs some extra special bling on her wedding day. Whether it be in her hair, around the waist, or delicately accenting the collarbone, a bit of frosting does the bridal body good. We’ve rounded up some spectacular sparkling pieces for you to love — and don’t forget, you can click on each image to get more information and shop them!
- The Vivianna bib necklace by Enchanted Atelier Couture Accessories is a statement making necklace that pairs perfectly with an understated wedding gown. (Merci New York)
- We can’t help but imagine that the Georgina Sapphire Center by Madame Mathilde earrings would look just as fabulous with a t-shirt and jeans as they would with a wedding or bridesmaid dress. (Merci New York)
- If you’re looking for some stunning new arm candy, look no further than the Merci New York Petite Python Clutch in Blush with the Bette Brooch.
- We simply adore 1920′s style, and being inspired by that era we think that this Aurelia Silver Rhinestone Feather Headband by Tessa Kim is the perfect accessory to your bridal style. (Merci New York)
- This Pressed Silk organza dahlia fascinator by Untamed Petals is ethereal and romantic – the perfect addition to a number of bridal looks. (Merci New York).
- A must have for any fashionista. The rich and elegant look of the Alyn Bangles from Madame Mathilde adds glamour and style to your ensemble. (Merci New York)
- This Couture Bridal Belt with Silk Flowers by Ossai is the perfect accessory for the bohemian and classic bride alike. (Eco-Beautiful Weddings)
Have a brilliant week, NewlyWishers!