9 Aug 2013
Ladies and gents, I have found THE dress. The ultimate, most stunning gown I’ve ever laid eyes on. It’s no secret I am a sucker for bows. The bigger the better. So, when I saw this bodacious beauty, my heart skipped a beat.
(Photos courtesy of Style Me Pretty)
Since the dress reminded me very much of a kimono and an obi, I pulled together some Fabulous Friday Finds inspired by this stunner!
P.S. Don’t forget that they’re all shopable – click the images for details!
- This stunner was worn by a seriously stylish bride on Style Me Pretty. I honestly can’t stop staring…
- These gorgeous gem colored South Asian Inspired invitations from Ceci Style are truly magnificent.
- Inspired by the beautiful artistic heritage of Ancient China, this Dynasty Dinnerware Collection by Wedgwood is the perfect addition to your table.
- Sometimes you need a little gold to brighten up a room. This Kate Table Lamp from B Moore Home will do perfectly when you want to add a little Asian flare.
- I love to flip through photos of Chinese weddings – the colors, the tradition, the pageantry. (Photo courtesy of Style Me Pretty)
- The Marcelle Platform Bed by Interieurs is totally stylish and gorgeously unique.
- This Late sixteenth century Kakeban style box-legged tray table as seen in Mrs. Lilien is confident and elegant, just like you!
Thanks for swooning with me. Have a fantastic weekend!