6 Sep 2013
Hello there, NewlyWishers. We hope you had a lovely week and are looking forward to a fun-filled weekend.
Before the summer officially comes to a close, we’ve gathered up some of our favorite mirrors that will help open up your home and make it look nice and bright through those gloomy winter months. – And remember, all the products are shoppable, just click each one to get more information!
- This Christopher Guy Apple Peel Mirror from B Moore Home is oh-so “apple-ing”. Four exquisitely carved concentric wood shaving circles surround a round mirror, creating a stunning “apple peel” design.
- Hang this Christopher Guy Stepped Key Mirror from B Moore Home either horizontally or vertically in a bedroom to add a dramatic and striking look.
- Mod or Traditional, this Tondi Mirror from B Moore Home is the perfect accent to any home decor.
- This Christopher Guy Volante Bevel Mirror from B Moore Home is a kite at the height of contemporary design, that floats majestically on the walls of the very finest residences.
- Lean this Christopher Guy Cubism Mirror from B Moore Home or hang on the wall and show off it off as a contemporary masterpiece.
- If you’re looking for something totally unique, this Spencer Mirror by Ortolan is it. This gorgeous handmade barn wood mirror is made from reclaimed cedar and each piece is totally unique.
Don’t forget to check out all of our fabulous mirrors here.
Have a wonderful week.