15 Jul 2013
Happy Monday, NewlyWishers! We hope you had a lovely weekend.
We’re very excited to share with you some NewlyWish news! NewlyWish was featured in Aspen Magazines’s first ever wedding edition! Our founder, Amanda Allen, chatted with weddings editor, Brittny Drye, about how couples can register for items “beyond the blender” and make their wedding registry personal and unique.
In the article, Amanda mentions that couples create registries to represent their life and style – so why not include gifts that are truly personal? Dying to learn the foxtrot? Then register for dance classes! Having an environmentally friendly wedding? Bring that wedding style home through your registry by including eco-friendly gifts.
Don’t be afraid to register outside the department store walls. Check out some of our favorite and unique registry gift ideas below! (P.S. they’re all shoppable!)
- What’s better than your groceries delivered? How about gourmet meats delivered chef ready? Robinson’s Beef Tenderloin is known for its lean tenderness, and is aged for ultimate flavor. Umm… who’s ready for dinner?
- If you’re the kind of couple who hosts Sunday Night Football, then you definitely need the Krups BeerTender. This awesome machine chills and maintains DraughtKeg at the correct temperature and with its traditional tap handle provides you with an authentic draught beer experience.
- Looking for a china pattern that makes a statement? Our exclusive Rhapsody in Blues by Marcy Blum combines three stunning and ornate dinnerware patterns that will make your guests lust.
- Shiraleah’s Charlie Bamboo Table Lamp puts many of their natural, reclaimed and recyclable materials to work in this stylish lamp base. The complementary shade features interesting shapes and textures with mod appeal.
- Enhance your travel plans and celebrate your marriage with a romantic couple’s massage from SpaFinder Wellness. Whether you are on your honeymoon, celebrating an anniversary, or simply “getting away”, a couple’s massage is an extra-special way to relax, while bonding together.
- Put a splash of color on your walls with a limited edition piece of artwork. This Night Flights by Gavin Sewell is mixed media and offers depth, contemplation and sophistication.
We wish you all a fantastic week ahead!