20 May 2013
NewlyWish celebrated its third birthday on Saturday and we couldn’t be more excited! We’d like to thank all of our beautiful engaged couples, our amazing merchants and of course the fantastic support we’ve received from family, friends and colleagues.
Here are just a handful of photos documenting our journey over the past three, wonderful years:
From left to right:
- Having a ball, as always, at the bi-annual Luxury Wedding Business Summit, Engage!, put on by the fabulous duo, Rebecca Grinnals and Kathryn Arce. We’ve attended a handful of these conferences and have met some of the most wonderfully smart and creative people on the planet, many of whom we are proud to call close friends today (pictured from left to right are: Cyrus Farudi (CEO of Capsule), Michael Busse (of Chellise Michael Photography), Brian Marcus (of Fred Marcus Photography), Amanda Allen (Founder of NewlyWish) and Allan Zepeda (of Allan Zepeda Photography); photo courtesy of Chellise Michael Photography)
- A shot from when we won Women 2.0 Pitch Competition in Nov 2012!
- A co-branded event for Fashion’s Night Out with NewlyWish and Michael Aram. From left: Meredith Perez (Founder of Belle Fleur), Ron Ben-Israel (Founder of Ron Ben-Israel Cakes), Michael Aram (Owner of Michael Aram), Amanda Allen of NewlyWish.
- Amanda just showing how old NewlyWish is!
- Martha Stewart, Darcy Miller (Editor of Martha Stewart Weddings) and Claudia Hanlin (Founder of The Wedding Library) snapped a shot with our very own Amanda Allen at The Wedding Party event this past January at Gotham (photo courtesy of Allan Zepeda Photography).
- Xochitl Gonzalez (Co-Founder of AaB Creates) and Amanda Allen at the NewlyWish Registry Re-Patterned Media Preview Event.
- The Tastemaker Group! From left to right: Jorge Perez (Founder of Jorge Perez de la Habana), Ceci Johnson (Founder of Ceci New York), Mayra Castillo (Co-Founder of AaB Creates), Mark Ingram (Founder of Mark Ingram Atelier), Xochitl Gonzalez (Co-Founder of AaB Creates), Lord Wedgwood (yes, The Lord Wedgwood of Wedgwood , Amanda Allen & Robard Williams (founders of NewlyWish), Abby Larson (Founder of Style Me Pretty) and Marcy Blum (of Marcy Blum Associates); photo courtesy of Allan Zepeda Photography).
- Amanda Allen and Ron Ben-Israel getting cozy at The Wedding Party (photo courtesy of Allan Zepeda Photography)
- Robard explaining the fabulousness of NewlyWish mix-match dinnerware collections to a few brides-to-be at The Wedding Party (photo courtesy of Allan Zepeda Photography)
- Where it all began… Just a simple idea when Amanda and Robard were registering for their own wedding!
- The Proud New York Chapter Board of Directors of Wish Upon a Wedding: Jessica Paulen Glick (of Judy Paulen Design), Gabriella Risatti (Founder of Gabriella New York Bridal), Anne Chertoff (of Anne Chertoff Media), Amanda Allen (of NewlyWish), Christian Oth (of Christian Oth Photograhy), Sarah Pease (of Brilliant Event Planning), Annie Lee (of Daughter of Design) and Lindsay Landman (of Lindsay Landman Events).
- Amanda filming a webisode segment with Issac Mizrahi!
- NewlyWish Team Shot with Hannah Ray, Rosa Rotondi, Amanda Allen, and Robard Williams at the NewlyWish Registry Re-Patterned Media Preview Event.
- Celebrating our Wish Upon a Wedding NY launch on 10.11.12 with pals Jessica Paulen Glick (of Judy Paulen Design) and Julie Sabatino (of The Stylish Bride)
- Jackie Weppner (of Merci New York) and Amanda Allen take a mini-break from the excitement of Martha Stewart’s Wedding Party Event.
- The Dark Knights of Bridal Registry! Meagan McCullough and Lindsay Landman (both of Lindsay Landman Events) jump in to help chat up NewlyWish with engaged couples at Martha Stewart’s Wedding Party Event.
- NewlyWish pals Lindsay Mann & Mark Ingram (both of Mark Ingram Atelier) and Loulie Walker (of Loulie Walker Events) come together to celebrate our Registry Re-Patterned Media Event.
- And last, but certainly not least, here’s a great shot of Abby Larson (Founder of Style Me Pretty) and Lord Wedgwood at our Registry Re-Patterned Event.
Thanks for joining us on a trip down memory lane! What an amazing jouney it’s been thus far. Looking forward to many more years ahead! Thanks as always for your love and support. We wouldn’t be here without you all!